WHAT IS A VIRTUAL CONSULTATION?
Virtual Consultations have become a new and innovative way that Healthcare Practitioners can assist patients struggling with pain management, injury or movement dysfunction. Virtual consultations enables the practitioners to connect with patients remotely, no matter where they are in the world. Unlike a telephone consultation, a virtual consultation is an appointment via a secure internet video-based program your health professional shares with you, using the range of virtual technology options that most households possess such as Telehealth or Zoom.
These services are an additional method that enables the patients to be monitored and the therapist to manage treatment for their acute and chronic injuries. These consultations are available for existing and new patients.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
• Interim treatment to manage acute and chronic injuries
• Short term pain management
• Discussion of clinical reports such as X-Rays, MRI, CT- Scans.
• Stretch and exercise advice
• Guidance using certain Myofascial (Massage) tools
• Consultation in the comfort of your home or wherever you are in the world.